Use natural botanicals this Christmas
Make natural Christmas decorations
Why not relax with a spot of craft in the run up to Christmas? It will give you a sense of achievement and save some money too! Some of these craft ideas might also be suitable to do with the kids, as long as they’re supervised.
Christmas home decor
Make your home warm and welcoming this festive season with these tips:
- Make a Christmas dried flower bouquet
- Hang a foliage bunch
- Make a freestanding Christmas wheat sheaf
- Decorate candles with cinnamon sticks
- Decorate candles with herbs and pressed flowers
- Make a natural Christmas wreath
- Natural Christmas decor
- Make a candle ring
Natural Christmas tree decorations
Why not chuck out the tinsel and try these easy projects!
- Fill some baubles with dried flowers
- Make a cinnamon bundle natural tree decoration
- Wire pine cones to make natural tree decorations
- Decorate pine cones to make natural tree decorations
- Make a natural tree garland
- Make and hang dried orange slices on the tree
- Make a cinnamon stick garland
- Make a hanging tree decoration with cinnamon sticks and dried orange slices
Christmas home fragrance
Make your home more welcoming with these festive potpourri ideas:
- Make Christmas potpourri
- Make cinnamon scented pine cones
- Make a scented cinnamon bundle
- Make winter potpourri
- Make Christmas simmering fragrances
- Make natural scented Christmas bags to hang on the tree or for stocking fillers.
More ideas for a natural festive season
- Make a pressed flower card
- Decorate your house with fresh local mistletoe, holly and ivy
- Have an open fire and start it using scented pine cone firelighters
- Make mulled wine or mulled juice, the fragrance will fill the house!
I hope you enjoy giving some of these a go! Let me know how you get on by commenting at the bottom of each post :)
Daisy Gifts Ltd has a great selection of natural Christmas craft supplies.